– a UML/MDA platform for Microsoft Windows, licenced under a modified version of download
– Eclipse and EMF template based system for source code generation from UML models.
- a Java-based UML engineering tool.
- a QVT-tool allowing to transform (among others) UML models into other models,
including UML, Java, etc. ATL is a complete open-source solution available from
the Eclipse GMT project (Generative Modeling Tools).
– under GPL, written in C /Qt
– a GTK /GNOME diagramming tool that also supports UML (GNU GPL licenced)
– with Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) and UML 2.0 (meta model without GUI) projects.
– UML and Java development platform; Eclipse version available.
– a GTK /GNOME UML 2.0 modeling environment written in Python.
– Textual notation for UML. Diagram rendering based on MetaPost, suitable for LaTeX
– based on the latest Mono, GTK and ExpertCoder.
– with NetBeans IDE 5.5 Enterprise Pack.
Umbrello UML Modeller
– part of KDE.
– a UML modeller written in C /wxWidgets (GNU GPL licenced)
– a Java-based UML tool (GNU GPL licenced).
Visual Paradigm SDE Community Edition
- Visual Paradigm SDE integrates with all leading IDEs (Visual Studio®,
Eclipse/WebSphere®, Borland JBuilder®, NetBeans/Sun™ ONE, IntelliJ IDEA™,
Oracle JDeveloper, BEA WebLogic Workshop™)